Wednesday, December 22, 2021

I've Got your Back

I  am starting a new 'LIVE' segment called "I've Got Your Back". For the next 10 days, I will be featuring our 3-Weeks of Easy Meals. December will be the last month that the 3-weeks of easy meals will be offered for awhile. This is a great way to try a variety of Epicure Products. Usually when you order the meal solutions you get packs of 3.  If you have never tried them before that might be a bit much. 3-weeks of easy meals gives you variety, along with all the recipes and ingredient grocery list you need to be successful.

Join me on my VIP FaceBook group LIVE at 5pm Central tonight: *VIP Group Link*

Here is last night's video- Butter Chicken and Keto Mashed Vegetarian Loaded Cauliflower
Tonight I will be demonstrating Our Crispy Coating and making Tofu Bites.



If you add 3-weeks of easy meals to your December order, I will pay your shipping. Let me know, I will place your order for you.
**Reply below and I will contact you.
Link to Order: suzannedekorsi.epicure.com


No comments:

Post a Comment