Friday, December 24, 2021

Sesame Noodles

General Tao is one of the meal solutions you get in the 3-Weeks of Easy Meal Collection. I decided to try a different recipe with this packet.  I know how much we love General Tao, made according to the package directions, today I am sharing my post for Sesame Noodles with Egg.  You certainly don't have to add the egg on top.  I cooked up a chicken breast in my rectangular steamer with some Asian seasoning for my husband. 

I am focusing on Epicure's 3-weeks of Easy Dinners. In this collection you get a downloadable pdf with all the recipes and a grocery list for everything you need for each meal. If you are not interested in a particular recipe there are others on our Epicure site. I found this one when I typed in the Meal solution General Tao. Recipe is included at the bottom. 


I also want to point out that there is 1/2 the Sodium in our General Tao compared to what you get when you order out. Our meals solutions never have artificial colors or flavors.


Check out my 5 minute Video Here:
Let me know if you give it a try and how it turns out!


3-Weeks of Easy Dinners are Only Available in December.  ⬇️Order yours this week. Order Here 






Check out the hundreds of options and try something new today my direct order link: suzannedekorsi.epicure.com For ideas and suggestions check out my Storefront: 

No comments:

Post a Comment