Monday, December 27, 2021

Goodbye 2021 Sale!!


Announcing my Goodbye πŸŽ‰2️⃣0️⃣2️⃣1️⃣ Special in my Epicure Group!
Can you believe 2️⃣0️⃣2️⃣2️⃣ is right around the corner? I’m thankful that Epicure has my back, and I don’t have to stress over meal prep anymore!
And I have YOUR back this January! With our 3️⃣ Weeks of Easy Meals Collection, you’ll have most Jan 2022 meals planned! With downloadable grocery lists & a recipe guide, you’ll have lots of meal options for your family and any visitors.
This fan fav collection isn’t available in our upcoming winter/spring catalog! This is your chance to get it before it’s gone.
Seriously, close your eyes and imagine having 3️⃣ weeks for dinners already decided. Just see what listed groceries you already have, order the rest, and you’re ready to go. Now that’s heavenly (maybe I’m easy to please πŸ˜‚)!
🍽πŸ₯˜ Goodbye 2️⃣0️⃣2️⃣1️⃣ Special πŸ₯˜πŸ½
- Order the 3️⃣ Weeks of Easy Dinners collection by Dec. 31 and shipping on your ENTIRE order is on me! (Via a reimbursement to Venmo, Zelle, or PayPal).
- AND you’ll be entered into my drawing for a FREE Epicure Round Steamer. This applies to my customers who order only (that’s you!), so chances of winning will be good!
- AND qualifying orders will earn Epicure shopping vouchers for Jan (see pic for details)!
Who’s ready for easy, healthy meals in 2022? πŸ™‹‍♀️ Here's what you do: Step 1️⃣ Place your order here: https://suzannedekorsi.epicure.com/.../december-3-weeks...
Step 2️⃣ sit back and figure our what you're going to do with all that free time!



--------------------------------

Check out the hundreds of options and try something new today my direct order link: suzannedekorsi.epicure.com For ideas and suggestions check out my Storefront: Suzanne's Epicure Storefront Link

No comments:

Post a Comment