Wednesday, December 29, 2021

January Host Gift

🎉 I still have dates available in Jan. for you! This would really help me launch my business & you would get FREE product!

I to get together & join you at your house OR we can do a Zoom show. Zoom allows you to invite family and friends from EVERYWHERE. ❤️
People are L👀king for things to do to eat healthier, cook better, & have more time. Let's share Epicure! I will coach you on every step, you WILL have a successful party!

✚Hostess special is Only available to Hostesses- The Square steamer- I don't even have this yet- Great for popcorn, veggies- basically anything you put in your large multipurpose steamer- just more shallow.

Look at how much free product you can get just for sharing Epicure! ➡️ ➡️ ➡️





-------------------

Check out the hundreds of options and try something new today my direct order link: suzannedekorsi.epicure.com 
 For ideas and suggestions check out my Storefront: Suzanne's Epicure Storefront Link

No comments:

Post a Comment