Monday, December 13, 2021

Last Minute Craft Fair

There are several of us who are holding a last minute craft fair through Facebook. Over 10 of us! I know many of you subscribe to this Blog because you are not on Facebook or cannot access because of filters at work/school.
I will include the link here for the Virtual Fair- Dec. 13 - Dec. 17. I will also post information here from the various vendors. Please share the link with friends and family on Facebook who may be interested in the Vendor Fair.  It should be exciting.  There are prizes and giveaways, daily.


I also updated my Storefront to include some Collections to help you shop and then links to my VIP group, my store, and other tools.


I have a list of my TOP 10 favorite items on my storefront.

I will add different Vendor information here over the next few days. Please check back, often.





No comments:

Post a Comment