Friday, December 10, 2021

Love It? Buy It!



Only a few more days to get your Epicure Orders in.  I know many of you have been toying with the idea of trying a few products.  Over the holidays you may have a few extra days off- what a great time to experiment in the kitchen.  If you're not the experimenter type, each recipe comes with at least 2 ideas on the back of the package or jar.

My recommendation, get one of the Meal kits and one of the steamers. You don't HAVE to cook our meals in the microwave, but I encourage you to try.  This way you have several different things to try and the jars of seasonings will get you through many types of meals.  Lots of recipes on our site as well as all over Pinterest, Instagram, and my VIP Facebook Group.


3 weeks of easy meals (Recipes included)


Good Asian- Real Fast

Good Greek-Real Fast

Good Mexican- real fast


My Storefront



No comments:

Post a Comment