Thursday, December 30, 2021

New Year's Eve RAFFLE



🎉Happy ALMOST New Year’s🎉

I am putting together a fun drawing that I will be holding on New Year’s Eve. These are all my family’s favorites and I want to share w/ you!  You may notice a few blurred out pictures- these are some of the NEW items that I’ve tried and am in ❤️ with!!! Check out the picture below to see the Prizes! You can join me live through a ZOOM link as I spin the wheel each hour starting at 4pm on New Years Eve! Final Grand Prize- Omelet Maker will be spun at Midnight- HAPPY NEW YEAR🎉You don’t have to be present to win-although I would love to see you on Zoom with me!- You can even keep your camera off🎥.

You get 1 entry on the Wheel of FUN! By filling out this Form:

✅ Fill this out: https://forms.gle/VYdexSA5fGemaMSaA

✅Booking a Party with me in January OR February gets 2️⃣ Entries-PM Me today!

✅ Making a Purchase before 11:30 pm on New Year’s Eve Gets you another entry! 

      https://suzannedekorsi.epicure.com/en-us/





Check out the hundreds of options and try something new today my direct order link: suzannedekorsi.epicure.com For ideas and suggestions check out my Storefront: Suzanne's Epicure Storefront Link

No comments:

Post a Comment