Sunday, December 12, 2021

Meatless Monday!

Wanted to share some of my amazing meatless meals that I enjoyed this weekend with you and maybe get you thinking about trying meatless Mondays. I am vegetarian not vegan there is a difference. I do consume eggs and dairy products. But, most of the Meal solutions do start of Vegan and I would say nearly100% start off Vegetarian.  I feel like I've won the lottery since discovering Epicure

I had some roasted potatoes in the mini steamer- OH MY!!! So yummy with the creamy Ranch sauce on top. 



Made these ranch roasted potatoes in 10 minutes. Used the rectangular steamer and lil’ potatoes.
recipe here #vegetarian Ranch sauce was amazing. My daughter is right. I will use this on everything.





I also made CHA CHA CHILI with Beyond Burger. I cooked up the Beyond Burger in the Mutipurpose Steamer for a few minutes, used the meat separator and separated it out and cooked a few more minutes- added the seasonings, some beans, water, and tomatoes, dinner was on the table in 10 minutes!
Finally, I made Broccoli Cheese Soup. What was so special about that? I used the Home-Style Chicken Stew(yes vegetarian) Mix to make it. Example of the many different meals you can make w/ our meal solutions. Best way to give Epicure a try? Try our 3-weeks of meals- Home-Style Chicken Stew is part of the collection- along with 13 other solutions check out the collection here https://suzannedekorsi.epicure.com/en-ca/product/december-3-weeks-of-easy-dinners


Let me know how you might try to go meatless one day this week. When you comment, ask questions, or give ideas your name goes into a drawing to win free Happy Mail delivered to your house.




















No comments:

Post a Comment