Tuesday, January 11, 2022

Perfect Rice.

I have to say that I will no longer drag out my Rice cooker to make rice!! I needed rice to make the Chicken Fried Rice (BTW YUM!!!) I portion some out and make it vegetable fried rice for myself. Every steamer comes with a product card- don't throw it out- If you did- reach out, I can get you another one!  The recipe calls for 1:2 I wanted to make more so here's what I did- 

perfect. every. time.

Directions: 2 cups rinsed Rice, 4 cups Water(I make it vegetable broth with Epicure's Vegetable Broth mix(tastier and low sodium), Tray on Top. NO COVER Microwave for 10 mins. Let sit for additional 10 min. Perfect rice, every time!! I loved my rice cooker- but why?!?! drag that monster out when I can do it so much easier. Fluffy rice ready for meals.

Epicure Chicken Fried Rice- NO MSG, Low Sodium, low sugar, no artificial colors or flavors, gluten free(use gluten free soy sauce)




Ingredients

2 tbsp low-sodium soy sauce
2 tbsp water
1 tbsp sesame oil
1 tbsp vegetable oil
1 lb (450 g) boneless, skinless chicken thighs or breasts
3 cups cold, cooked white rice
4 cups shredded coleslaw



Preparation

  1. In a small bowl, whisk together seasoning, soy sauce, water, and sesame oil. Set aside.  
  2. In Wok, heat vegetable oil over medium-high heat. Meanwhile, cut chicken into bite-sized pieces.  
  3. Add chicken to wok; stir-fry until cooked through, about 5 min.  
  4. Increase heat to high; add rice. Stir often to break up clumps and heat through, about 5 min.  
  5. Gradually add coleslaw (wok will be full). Add reserved seasoning mixture; stir-fry 3 min or until coleslaw is tender-crisp.  

Nutritional Information

Per serving (about 1 1/2 cups): Calories 430, Fat 15 g (Saturated 3 g, Trans 0 g), Cholesterol 75 mg, Sodium 490 mg, Carbohydrate 44 g (Fiber 2 g, Sugars 5 g), Protein 26 g




Check out the hundreds of options and try something new today my direct order link: suzannedekorsi.epicure.com 
 For ideas and suggestions check out my Storefront: 

No comments:

Post a Comment