Saturday, January 22, 2022

5 Minute Egg Salad! WHAT!?!?!

5 Minute Egg Salad! NO Peeling!!
You can certainly enjoy yummy potatoes in the rectangular steamer- I love to mix up Epicure's ranch and sour cream and put it on top-AMAZING!! But sooo much more!

I use my Epicure Rectangular steamer for other things- popcorn, mashed cauliflower, sides, frozen veggies...  Whenever I use the multipurpose steamer to make meat, I cook my meal in this one.  Perfect size for single serving of a main course- think chicken with seasonings, or sided loaded to the top.



After a little research and making a few eggs and frittata's in this guy, I decided to make egg salad.  YUP!! Egg Salad.

The video below shows the entire process. No more peeling eggs and it tastes 'EGGS'actly the same.  

3 Eggs, 3 Minutes in microwave -ours was about 2 min. 30 seconds. let cool for one minute and mash, mash, mash- add your regular egg salad ingredients and serve or refrigerate until ready to use.  No egg salad smell either.


Check out the hundreds of options and try something new today my direct order link: 
suzannedekorsi.epicure.com 

 For ideas and suggestions check out my Storefront: 

No comments:

Post a Comment