Tuesday, January 18, 2022

The time to Jump is NOW!

Discover Epicure Today!
Have you been watching what it is I do as an Epicurist and are curious to potentially jump on board πŸ™‹‍♀️ This is a great time to check out the business opportunity side of Epicure as we have an amazing "No Money Down" promotion now through the end of the month!
Did you know:
1. You can join me in January and get a NO πŸ’² Down Business Kit?
2. Refer someone to me who you think would like to learn more and after they sign up and qualify, YOU get $50 in FREE Epicure as my thank you πŸ’œ
3. We only have 4500 Consultants in the entire United States πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ
πŸ’΅ Epicure has paid out over 10 million πŸ’² to US Consultants in the last two years?πŸ’΅
πŸ’¨ Epicure is one of the fastest growing companies in North America! πŸƒ‍♂️
(If you left before June, 2021 but are ready for a fresh start, let's talk and get you launched again!)
Willing to check it out and hear more? Join me on this Zoom link at 11:30am or 8:30pm Central!
I can send you the link. Please reach out- sdekorsi@gmail.com

Heard enough? ready to join now?
Click here to join: Join my team today

Not even 5000 consultants in the entire US!!?!? That is how many consultants in one state for

the other at home businesses- Now is the time to jump in. Think ahead,think of the growth potential. I was not ready to start it as a business but knew that if I didn't introduce someone to Epicure, someone else would and I would be kicking myself!!




Check out the hundreds of options and try something new today my direct order link: 

 For ideas and suggestions check out my Storefront: 

No comments:

Post a Comment