Saturday, January 29, 2022


Wok Wonders

Get a chance to try some amazing meals without committing to 3 of one kind.
Starting on page. 10, in the catalog, Epicure gives you the opportunity to try 5 different meals.  They are packaged by type. Let's take a look at our WOK Meals: 

You will find the answer for creating fast, Wok meals- for fraction of the cost to order in!


I pair these meals with rice or riced cauliflower done in the multipurpose steamer.  Check out my 'Perfect Rice' Post Here.

Digital Meal Plan features fast, fresh, and nutritious recipes, a grocery list, and tips.

Family-friendly—serving 4–6 people.

Check out this easy recipe for Chicken Fried Rice (I make made Vegetable or Tofu Fried) You pick what you add- that's what is so great about Epicure!




The Wok, and some of the cookware is the
#1 reason people host their own parties.  On average my hosts earn $100 in free product and two 1/2off items.  Message me or go HERE to sign up for a virtual show- so easy! I do all the posts, all the work. You just invite people who have any meal-time dilemmas- that's basically everyone you know. But we can narrow it down to 10-15 for a virtual show.







Check out the hundreds of options and try something new today my direct order link: suzannedekorsi.epicure.com 
 For ideas and suggestions check out my Storefront:

No comments:

Post a Comment