Monday, January 17, 2022

Motivation Monday

Today is the day we celebrate Martin Luther King, Jr. We remember this amazing man who had a vision. How are you spending your day? I try to keep this quote in my mind.  As a teacher I am a servant leader and I work to serve others. I have known this from the beginning of my days educating students in the inner city of Chicago.  I still serve others. This is my passion.
I also love sharing my crafting and cards to brighten your day.  I have recently added to my repertoire and joined Epicure.  I want to spread information about healthy food and ways to spend more time with your family, and share a meal that everyone can have, together. I hope this is doing for others.  Education is ongoing and forever.  I hope through education I can help families for years to come.

Let me know what your meal time dilemmas are:  Allergies, sensitivities, time, stuck in a meal rut.  Whatever they are, let's solve them together.  I live to help others. Have a beautiful day!






Check out the hundreds of options and try something new today my direct order link: suzannedekorsi.epicure.com 
 For ideas and suggestions check out my Storefront: 

No comments:

Post a Comment