Sunday, November 28, 2021

Launch Party


Today concludes my launch party. I will continue to post content with recipes, tips, Epicure sales, and contests and prize drawings for free product!! Tonight at 6pm I will be posting a Cooking show- A complete Mexican Fiesta in under 20 minutes! You'll want to come back and check it out. Place your order before 9pm/CST tomorrow, Monday, Nov. 28,2021 and you will be entered to win an omelet maker.


Anybody have leftover cranberries?  A Colleague of mine posted this recipe for hot cranberry dip. Let me know if you try it. YUM! 😋



 

I am looking for 2 more hosts in December and 1 more host in January! I need help getting this business off the ground and Parties are my way! This can be virtual- a ZOOM party- a FB messenger party, or want to show off your house during the holidays- a live party. I will talk about 2 other ways to get free product later today! Just look at the benefits ➡️






No comments:

Post a Comment