Sunday, November 7, 2021

Epicure

I am so excited to have found Epicure! 🎉

 I am vegetarian, but my family is not. I can create meals that start off vegetarian and I can separate out to make it with meat for the rest of the family. So many of those 'other' prepackaged seasonings have some sort of meat product like powdered bouillon. Not to mention all the sodium in other products. Epicure has amazing ingredients in every package and jar and are all 100% gluten free! I am also in love with the cookware that allows me to prepare meals in half the time. If I do make an entire Stew in the crockpot, I can still create a delicious meal for myself using the the steamer in the microwave and everything can be ready at the same time and we can eat together.

❤️    Epicure is similar to Pampered Chef, but they focus on Healthy food prep. and Healthy food, fast.  Epicure has cooking/baking products that aid in cooking so you can be home and do what you want and not spend an hour...or two in the kitchen. This is the ONLY catalog I know of of food prep items that everything in the catalog is Gluten Free!

Please visit my direct link and take a look.  This is like nothing you have ever seen.

suzannedekorsi@epicure.com

What is Epicure?
Watch this quick Video to get an idea!



Things I Love about Epicure

  • All food mixes, and spices are 100% gluten free
  • No GMOs
  • Nut free and made in nut-free factory
  • Very low Sodium 
  • Check out the attached picture comparing regular store taco seasoning & Epicure's
  • My personal favorite- most products start off and can be made vegetarian!
  • All Silicone products are microwave, dishwasher, and oven safe up to 450 degrees
Check it out Now: EPICURE WEBSITE LINK


No comments:

Post a Comment