Wednesday, November 10, 2021

My Choice is Epicure


Always start with the Why. Simon Sinek started explaining this idea to people about ten years ago. I learned a long time ago by starting with the why people can better understand the what. I wanted to step out of my comfort zone here and explain my WHY for joining Epicure and becoming a consultant. 



Here is MY Why:




Please check out the products online and try a few items for yourself.  NOW is a great time to order! There is a Shipping Sale and the cost for shipping is the lowest I've seen it. 

Shop My Online Store Today

Scroll to the bottom of this post and sign up to 'follow' this blog.  You will get an email every time something new is posted. I will continue to post all sorts of great recipes ideas, food prep., saving tips, new product promotions, and sales.
Follow me on Instagram as well- quick pictures and updates, daily!

suzannedekorsi.epicure.com






No comments:

Post a Comment