Wednesday, February 24, 2021

Masculine Birthday

I'm joining a new challenge this week.  The group is called Cardz 4 Guys.

I just opened my SU! newest delivery and I had this Stamp set that I was so excited to try: Circle Celebration 

I continue to try foiling and still seem to run into problems.  I am using good quality foil, I have a laser printer, and I wait until the laminator gets hot.  I still don't get perfect results. Any tips are appreciated.


I used Blueberry Bushel- a retired SU! color because my Pacific Point seems to be all dried up.  I think Pacific Point (SU!) would give the similar colored look.  I also used silver embossing powder for the stars and starbursts.







Card Recipe


Standard Side Fold design 8.5in x 5.5 in card, scored at 4.25.  

Ink: 

SU! retired Blueberry Bushel
Versa Mark


Paper: 

White cardstock
SU! Blueberry Bushel cardstock

Stamp Sets:

Images: Circle Celebration                                                            
Sentiment: A Wish for Everything

Other:

Silver Embossing Powder
Various circle punches (stitched circle dies could work too)
Laser printer and foil

Techniques:

Stamp starbursts using versa mark and heat emboss silver over. 
Stamp various circles on white cardstock and punch out circles

No comments:

Post a Comment