Sunday, February 7, 2021

Hello

I wanted to stick with the same idea and use similar products as the last post, but different colors.  I am enjoying the brightness of Bumblebee from this year's SU!  In Colors. 

I am in a monthly Card making group and our challenge for this month is to 'Banish the BLAHS!' The card cannot have any black or grey on it.  I think this does the trick. 

 I had a couple of different versions- some I used a strip of vellum to soften the die cut, others I completely left the vellum off.




Here I used paper from Artsy Blooms DSP.  I embossed using SU! Tasteful Textures Embossing Folder.  I think you can really see the embossing on the image to the right.  I also used the Artsy Blooms DSP when I cut out the green wreath to get some variations in the leaves.



Card Recipe:

Card Stock Colors: Bumblebee(SU!),
DSP: Artsy Blooms(SU!)
Die: Etched Eucalyptus Wreath (SimonSays Stamp!) hello die cut (old, unknown)
Embossing Folder: Tasteful Textures


PRO TIP:

Try using an embossing folder on the flap of an envelope.  I have received so many comments about the texture- people are loving it


No comments:

Post a Comment