Saturday, March 6, 2021

Crafty Happy Birthday


I needed a card for a crafty friend and wanted to participate in Global Design Project Color Challenge #281 - Bermuda Bay, Blushing Bride and Real Red.  I used an older DSP called Follow Your Art and The stamp set from an older SU! Ice Cream Bundle called Cool Treats- anyone remember that one.  We can make some real cool cards combining Cool Treats and Sweet Ice Cream (Newer SU! set). 

I am getting ready to offer my first Virtual Card class.  We will be making 3 cards using Quite Curvy Stamps and Dies. I will be showing at least 10 ideas to do with Quite Curvy- and here is another one.






Card Recipe: 

Stamp Sets: Cool Treats
Bermuda Bay(SU!) cardstock 8 ½ x 5 ½”  
Ink Pad: Memento Tuxedo Black
DSP: Follow Your Art(Retired SU!) and Individual popsicles cut out of Ice Cream Corner (Current SU!)

No comments:

Post a Comment