Wednesday, January 31, 2018

New Beginnings

 I'm playing along with this week's Global Design Project Theme Challenge: New Beginnings.
I have certainly decided that I need more baby and shower cards added to my collection.  Although this cute little card took awhile, I think I shall make a few more. This is a great 'New Beginning' card for a new baby- boy, girl, or unknown.  Most of the paper was left over from my stash.  The background is from the 6 x 6 pack of DSP Tutti Frutti. Oh, oh, I forgot about the Tutti-Frutti Adhesive-Backed Sequins I have.  Pumpkin Pie would look great. I may add those for a little bling.
I never thought I would use the sentiment from Sweet Little Somethings before I use the cute stuffed bunnies on a card.  I plan on using the cute little stuffed bunnies on another baby card, seeing as I need more.  Keep checking back for when I post one of those cute bunny cards.  I've seen so many idea on Pinterest for Sweet Little Somethings.


GDP project New Beginnings












What I did for this Themed project:
Stamps and Products:

Cardstock: 
Whisper White (SU!) 11 x 8 1/2- scored at 5 1/2, small piece to stamp elephant
Tutti Frutti(DSP SU!) 5 1/4 x 4 
Scraps for the balloons, and sentiment
Thin Dimensionals to give a little lift to the elephant
Stamps: Sweet Little Somethings (SU!)
Balancing Elephant Clear Stamp Set 11085MC (Inky Antics)
Ink/Colors:
Moments Black Ink
Copic: C1
Stampin' Blends: Light Smoky Slate, Bronze, Ivory
White Signo Uniball
Here's a closer look:

Products:
 
Sticky back sequins (didn't use, but should)

Tutti Frutti DSP
Balloon Bouquet
Sweet Little Somethings



No comments:

Post a Comment