Monday, January 8, 2018

Thank You!


I was holding off on posting my thank you cards for Christmas gifts.  I wanted the recipients to be surprised.  These are cute little 3x3inch notecards.  I did not mail these.  I handed them out when I got back to work and put them in mailboxes at school.


3x3 inch thank you cards
What I did:

Stamps & Products:
Flourishing Phrases Stamp Set (SU!)
Fresh Fig cardstock(SU!) cut 6 x 3inches, scored at 3inches, 2 pieces Whisper white 2 7/8 x 2 7/8 inches
Ink: Black Momento Ink and Fresh Fig(SU!)
Stampin Blends Dark Rich Razzleberry and Dark Old Olive to color in flowers and leaves

I stamped the large flower-vine design off-center, bottom left in black moment ink.  Next, stamped the sentiment in Black moment and waited for it to dry completely and colored it in with the Stampin' Blends. I stamped the outside of the mini envelope using the same stamp with Fresh Fig ink.  When all was dry I mounted the the stamped layer on the outside and Whisper White for the inside land wrote my thank you message.



Product links:
141534 Flourishing Phrases

147475 Stampin' Blends
144242 Fresh Fig 8 1/5 x 11
144082 Fresh Fig Stampin' Pad

No comments:

Post a Comment