Thursday, March 10, 2022

Product Spotlight

I love our Meat Separator. So many uses for it.  What is different about ours is that the ends are tapered and it really does a great job of separating the meat without having to bang real hard and without destroying any of your pots.  I use this all the time in my ceramic Wok and in my silicone steamer.

This is an item that my hosts always add at the end of their show and get it for free. My average hosts get $100 in free product and two 1/2 price items.  interested in Hosting- even virtually?

Let me know HERE





Check out the hundreds of options and try something new today my direct order link: suzannedekorsi.epicure.com 
 For ideas and suggestions check out my Storefront: Suzanne's Epicure Storefront Link
Interested in more recipes, cooking images from other Customers, reviews, and giveaways- join my VIP Facebook Group HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment