Sunday, March 13, 2022

Tex Mex



Every month Epicure has a few items they bring back for Special.  I mentioned these specials in an earlier post and the reason behind them- check that out here.

I want to share some product information with you with our other products that are similar but NOT the same as the TEX MEX. All Epciure products are Gluten Free.




I also wanted to share a quick recipe you can use with our Tex Mex seasoning- use it alone or create this recipe:

Order your March Special TEX MEX HERE

                  


Join my VIP Facebook Page for more specials and recipes HERE

Check out the hundreds of options and try something new today my direct order link: suzannedekorsi.epicure.com For ideas and suggestions check out my Storefront: Suzanne's Epicure Storefront Link

No comments:

Post a Comment