Sunday, March 6, 2022

March Specials

Every Month Epicure has several items that are SPECIAL!  Epicure has been in existence for 25 years in Canada- only 2 years in the US- 

 BTW- is why YOU need to join my team- can you even imagine being part of Pampered Chef or Tastefully Simple the first few years?? Just let that sink in!! Epicure is unlike any other Direct Sales company out there. Selfishly, that's exactly why I did it- I know how this will sky rocket! Get in on this now- we are HOT. 

I digress: Clearly, I'm passionate about this! Anyway there are products that have been popular over the last 25 years that are being brought back for a limited time only; while supplies last.  This month: One Pot Pasta Seasoning, Creamy Chowder Seasoning, and Tex-Mex Gluten Free Crumb Mix.


With dozens of recipes to go with these, why not give them a shot today. Order your here: March Specials to be delivered, directly to you door.

Extra recipe: BURRITO BOWL

Ask me about partnering up with Epicure and get a free meal solution sent to you.

I love what I do.  I love the discount and I love that I have extra money for sharing what I love with people I love.

⬅️ This is your starter kit.  This is $140 worth of Product for $99.  And let me tell you- It was the best decision I ever made- I made that money back... and then some in my first month! 

Let me know you're interested Here Even if it just fluttered through your mind, briefly.  Seize the day.


🎉Check out the hundreds of options and try something new today my direct order link: suzannedekorsi.epicure.com 
 For ideas and suggestions check out my Storefront: Suzanne's Epicure Storefront Link
Interested in more recipes, cooking images from other Customers, reviews, and giveaways- join my VIP Facebook Group HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment