Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Free Stamp Set

Beautiful Peacock Sale-A-Bration


Sale-A-Bration is still going strong.  I love free products.   I just received my Beautiful Peacock stamps and couldn't wait to try some of the great designs I've seen on Pinterest. The next ones I make will have the gold strip from the paper that is in the background.  These Peacocks really look nice with Eastern Palace Speciality Paper and Eastern Beauty Stamps.



I love the Stitched Framelits









What I did:
Stamps and Products: Beautiful Peacock (SU! 2018 Sale-A-Bration)
Cardstock & Paper: Dapper Denim(SU!) cut 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 scored at 4 1/4,
 Lemon Lime Twist 4 1/8 x 5 3/8,
3 x 5.5 strip Eastern Palace Speciality Paper(SU!)
Whisper White cut from small stitched framelits
Dapper Denim cut from Medium stitched
framelits
 Ink:
Lemon Lime Twist (SU!)
Dapper Denim(SU!)
The rest:
Snail Adhesive(SU!)
Tear & Tape (SU!)
Simply Scored (SU!)
Scissor snips
Big Shot

I began by Stamping the Peacock on white cardstock.  I found that by stamping the feather (lemon lime) first I was able to line up the body easier.  Next, I centered the design in the small square framelit and ran through my Big Shot.  After I cut out the individual pieces, I stamped Beautiful Friend on the large Lemon Lime cardstock and put the pieces together.  Try to stamp first, then put your pieces together.

Sale-A-Bration Catalog










2 comments: