Friday, February 9, 2018

Music To My Ears

Playing along this month with Less is More Music Challenge.  Seems as though I picked a great month to start up.  It is a Birthday celebration for those folks.  If you have time take a minute and hop on over to their Blog.  In order to get the music, I found some music online and printed it on some card stock.  I layered it on top of Berry Burst Card stock and added some Washi tape that I had on hand.  I used a stamp from one of my very first Stampin' Up! sets.

Less is More



What I did: Stamps and Products: Stamp set(retired SU!)
 Cardstock & Paper: Berry Burst(SU!) cut 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 scored at 4 1/4, whisper white 4 1/8 x 5 3/8, adhering it to the card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals Ink: Momento- Tuxedo Black (SU!)
Washi Tape- from my stash
 Tear & Tape (SU!)
Simply Scored (SU!)
Scallop Punch-(Martha Stewart)
Scissor snips

3 comments:

  1. A super card Suzanne and printing off the music from the internet was a great idea. Perhaps a little more white space would have turned this pretty card into a wow-factor card (love the one with the raspberry coloured white space!!), but the pops of pink and the overall design are fabulous. Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Less is More xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cards. Clever to print the music sheets off the internet. And I recognize that old SU! stamp. It’s perfect for our challenge. Thank you for joining us at Less is More.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the black and white with the pops of pink, both versions are great.
    Thanks so much for sharing with us at Less is More, Anita x

    ReplyDelete