Monday, February 21, 2022

Work Hard, Play Hard

I was off of school today.  A good thing too as I was up pretty late working on a paper for class. I also played hard and went to the Blackhawks game, earlier in the day! 
They did not win, but always a fun experience.
Join my VIP Facebook page for tons more recipes and cooking tips here: 
---




I awoke late and wanted some comfort food- French toast in 2 minutes! 
Recipe: 2 eggs, 2 TBLS. milk, Apple pie spice, and 1.5 pieces of bread(I used KETO bread) and sugar free syrup- yum and low carb, low sugar. 1min. 40 seconds  in my microwave. Try yours at 1min 30 and check.  Every microwave is different.     


✅ TIP: Once you know your cooking times make a cheat sheet for yourself of your times and put on the back of one of your cabinets
RECIPES: 






















Check out the hundreds of options and try something new today my direct order link: suzannedekorsi.epicure.com For ideas and suggestions check out my 

No comments:

Post a Comment