Sunday, February 6, 2022

When It's Cold...

MAKE SOUP...or Stew
Soups & Stews Here

Epicure has so many options
  • Hearty Minestrone
  • Thai Coconut Soup
  • Azteca Tortilla Soup
  • Wintry Mushroom
  • Hearty Beef Stew
  • Home-Style Chicken Stew



Not only do each of these come in a set of three with recipes on the back, but our Epicure website has hundreds of other recipes.  For example, I made Broccoli Cheese Soup(Completely Vegetarian) using Home-Style Chicken Stew- Recipe Here


Check out my Video below. I made one of the family favorites: Azteca Tortilla Soup. I separated out some for me- Vegetarian and then the rest for the meat-eaters.  I cooke dup some ground beef in taco seasoning super-FAST.
Watch how quickly this delicious meal comes together- And we had leftovers:




Check out the hundreds of options and try something new today my direct order link: suzannedekorsi.epicure.com 
 For ideas and suggestions check out my Storefront:

No comments:

Post a Comment