Thursday, March 25, 2021

Connections Through Reading

My Project

I want to start the school year off with #onebookoneschool challenge. Books and stories can help bring people together; can help people talk about something in common. This is what I hope to do next year through this project. There has been so much trauma over the last year. I want students to be able to experience some joy and have a way to connect with others. If everyone who reads my Blog can donate $5 I will be able to get books for the entire school and bring this project to life through @DonorsChoose


This will be the book we read together. I am so excited to bring this to my students! Please consider donating. Go to: Creating Connections Through Reading on DonorsChoose. The money goes to them, directly, they purchase the books and mail the Books to my school.

1 comment:

  1. I was able to completely fund my project through donors choose.

    ReplyDelete