Sunday, January 12, 2020

Goals, Challenges, and More, Oh My!!!


Did you know there are 5 things that you can do that can help you reach your goals 80% more of the
time.  People who do these 5 things are 80% more likely to reach their goals than people who don't.
What are they? Back to that in a minute.  One of my goals is for my Blog to reach more people and to participate in more card challenges this year. I think these are connected, because when I post a new project to a challenge, that link is shared with all the other participants.  I'm hopeful that some will click on my blog and find some inspiration.  My other goal: I would like 5 new SU! customers.  This one is a little trickier, but I'm trying.
1. Have a compelling reason- for your goal
2. Visualize yourself reaching the goal
3. Give yourself a reward
4. Stay Positive
5. Believe in yourself

Same actionable Things you can do today to help you reach your goals:
1. Write them down
2. Tell someone
3. Post it somewhere so many people can see (think social media, blog...)
4. Start small- pick one goal

So here I am.  Posting my newest challenge here.
I am entering my HELLO THERE card for 2 challenges: Less is More #402 Color challenge and Global Design Project #222 Sketch Challenge


Less is More #410

GDP#222











1 comment: