Saturday, January 4, 2020

Happy New Year!

#Simple Stamping only used Stamp Set Parisian Beauty

Bonne Année 

I am so excited to share some of the fun cards I've made using the new Parisian Beauty Cling Stamps and Parisian Dies from the New Mini Catalog.

I've also been decorating my envelopes, too.  I don't know why I haven't done this sooner.  It adds so much.  Don't you like getting pretty mail- so do your recipients.

These Stamps and Dies are so intricate you don't need to add  much.  This is Simple Stamping at its best, but looks so elegant.
                                              



Card Recipe:

Stamps: PARISIAN BEAUTY and FOREVER BLOSSOMS from Mini Catalog
Sentiments:  FOREVER BLOSSOMS
PARISIAN BEAUTY from Mini Catalog
Dies: PARISIAN DIES
Paper: Cherry Cobbler, Pool Party, Basic Black, Whisper White,
PARISIAN BLOSSOMS DSP



Parisian Beauty DSP 









No comments:

Post a Comment