Monday, July 25, 2022

It's NOT too Late

I love my Epicure Subscription Box. I love having the meal solutions delivered every month and I CHOOSE the protein and fresh produce I want to go with it OR omit! NO WASTE!! So much better than those meal delivery services. I can also gift them to people if I wish! But this month- I made all the meals for my family.  Epicure is aware of the rising costs on everything!! here's the NEWS: This next several subscription boxes, Epicure will be putting together a variety of recipes to use your Epic Box Contents that use very few, and inexpensive ingredients.  I am so excited to see what they do in August.  They hit it out of the park with July's Subscription Box! Check it out:

For each of the items in the box, you are given 4 -5 recipe ideas!! I am excited because every single one has a vegetarian option!! All this for only $32 -that INCLUDES Shipping
Your absolute BESSSST bet is to subscribe for 12 months- WHY? at the 6 month mark you get a $20 Epicure voucher! AND your 12th month is FREE!! You can cancel anytime- even before the 12 month mark- but why?!? Look at all you get: 10 items com in this box- a $40 value!! Plus FREE shipping

Look at some of the amazing meals we created with our July Box. When you're ready click the subscription link to start getting your subscription Box in August. Subscribe Here

Alfredo Cauliflower in 6 minutes!!



Summer Lasagna Skillet



Turkey Taco Burgers


General Tao Sesame Noodles & Fried Egg






Get your Subscription Box HERE


 

 





Check out the hundreds of options and try something new today my direct order link: suzannedekorsi.epicure.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment