Wednesday, June 8, 2022

You Can Make Anything Vegetarian

YES! You can make pretty much any Epicure Meal Solution- Vegetarian.  This is why I love Epicure- I am #vegetarian, my family is not!  Today I used a crab cake packet that I received in one of my Subscription boxes to make Chick Pea Cakes! YES!! They were delicious.
I just followed the recipe on the back and instead of crab, I mashed up chick peas. 


Chick Peas are an amazing alternative to meat.  Check it our for yourself:For the recipe I used a tad bit of mayo, the seasoning,
and mashed chick peas. I used a little less than a can of chick peas. I pressed into mini muffin tins, although you could use the regular sized Silicone Muffin maker (you get 2 of these). 

Ingredients

oil, for greasing
about 10 oz chickpeas (less than 1 can)
1 egg
1 tbsp mayonnaise
1 pkg Classic Crab Cake Seasoning

Preparation

  1. Preheat oven to 400° F. Generously oil Muffin Maker. Set aside.
  2. Drain crab meat well. Set aside.
  3. In a bowl, whisk together egg, mayonnaise, and seasoning. Fold in crab meat. Don’t overmix; leave some chunks.  
  4. Divide mixture evenly between 6 wells in Muffin Maker. Press to lightly pack.
  5. Bake 15 min, or until cooked through and tops are golden-brown.
  6. Let cool slightly before unmolding.



Order your subscription Box here- If I have learned anything you can make something out of everything you get: Epicure Subscription Box





 Check out the hundreds of options and try something new today my direct order link: suzannedekorsi.epicure.com 
 For ideas and suggestions check out my Storefront: Suzanne's Epicure Storefront Link

No comments:

Post a Comment