Saturday, January 30, 2021

Gel Press

I have been having a lot of fun with my Gel Press.  Not that I don't have TONS of my own DSP Stampin' Up! Paper. It's just I enjoy combining the colors and creating some beautiful backgrounds.  I'll link a few videos from people who know more than I do about Gel press.  
I did find that I have more success with Acrylic Paint rather than ink or ink pads.  Acrylic paint is a lot cheaper and I didn't feel guilty when I continued to add it to the mix.
I hope you enjoy the samples below and find inspiration to make your own. I even did up the envelopes.  I'll tell you about a little trick at the end of the post.















For envelopes: Use a sticky note cut into a rectangle to cover up the area for the address


I still have tons more prints left.  I cut a few down, but left others on their full paper until I know what i want to use them for.



Some videos that I learned this process from:



Let me know if there are videos that have given you some great Gel Press inspiration or tips.
Biggest tip= HAVE FUN!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment