Monday, January 18, 2021

A Touch of Ink




This is such a fun card design I made for a friend of mine.  I used the free Sale-A-Bration stamp(2021), A TOUCH OF INK to make an interlocking gatefold card.  This is a beautiful 2-step stamp set that has the feel of water colors. This idea was inspired by Jennifer McGuire and you can watch her entire tutorial with a variety of different sizes here.

For my card, I started with 4 1/4 x 11 inch piece of Purple Posy cardstock. I scored 2 3/4 from each end.  I used Stampin' Up! Rectangle Stitched Dies.  I did cut out 3 stitched rectangle for the piece on the left side to give it stability.

For the inside I just stamped a simple sentiment- any stamp will do.

I finished off by finding a matching envelope and stamping it. 

This set is just stunning.  I didn't fall in love with it util I actually began using it and seeing it fro myself.

If ordering from Stampin' Up! and you do not have a demonstrator, please add my name as your demonstrator before ordering.  I would love to help support you in your paper crafting adventures.

Pro. Tip:

Stamp your envelopes. If you are going to the trouble of mailing a card to someone, let the excitement and enjoyment begin before they even open the card. I used the Touch of Ink stamp set for the hummingbird, but I also used the sponged dots in this same set for the border of the card.



Products:








No comments:

Post a Comment