Thursday, September 12, 2019

Polka Dotted Metallic Birthday


 Happy September!  I am entering this cute card in Less is More Challenge for Metallics. I found this cute card design on Youtube. Jenn is so cute! ArtsyFartsyGallery.com    I have also been trying to use some of my old paper and not have it just 'SIT' there looking pretty.  Paper is meant to be made into something.  I love the Piece of Cake Stamp set and matching punch.  It is so versatile.
The DSP paper panel has some gold foil elements and the Happy birthday Sentiment is Embossed using gold.  I also dipped the edges of the front panel in Versa Mark and then embossed those as well.

Here is the Challenge:








What I did: STAMPS: Piece Of Cake(SU! 2019/20Main Catalog) stamp set.
 Sentiment: Piece of Cake
CARDSTOCK & PAPER: Blushing Bride(SU!)
Here are the dimensions for the paper cuts:
You Must check out Jenn's site for other examples
Supplies:








No comments:

Post a Comment