Monday, February 25, 2019

Looking Forward to Spring




Global Design Project's Case the designer.  I think I may have gone off a little.  I pictured rainbow  Seeing the snow and ice out our windows, it's hard to being me to be inspired and create a garden card.  This Challenge I found Spring.  It may be only in my mind. But, I was able to get it on these cards.  Hope you enjoy and you are inspired to make Spring. Unfortunately, I missed the deadline to turn this one in. These cards turned out so pretty, I just had to share them anyway.












What I did:
STAMPS: Bloom By Bloom(SU! Occasions Catalog) stamp set. Similar items at Simon Says Stamp.
CARDSTOCK & PAPER: Night of Navy(SU!) card base: cut 5.5 x 8 1/2 scored at 4.25, Whisper White(SU!) cut  5.25 x 4, adhering it to the card base Tear Tape’ , after everything was stamped on it.
INK:Night of Navy,
Other: Snail Adhesive(SU!) Tear & Tape (SU!) Simply Scored (SU!) Scissor snips
TECHNIQUE: First, I stamped the left hand side with Versa Mark, used white embossing powder over it, and embossed using heat tool.  By embossing this causes any ink added to the card to resist.  I built The different colors using the Tim Holtz Blending tool. I spritzed with a little water and tapped wet paint brush to expose the wonderful benefits of the distressing.  Last, I adhered the card front to the base.

Products available at my Stampin' Up Store:
Remember, through the month of March, for every $50 of product you purchase, you get free items from the Sale-A-Bration catalog.

No comments:

Post a Comment