Friday, February 15, 2019

Frogs Go Wild


I participated in CAS(E) this Sketch #308 this week.  I had some great fun with this So Hoppy Together Cling stamp set from Stampin' Up Sale-A-Bration catalog.  You can get this free through the month of March when you place a $50 order with me.  The paper is from another free item- Butterfly Botanicals.


Here's the sketch:
CAS(E) Sketch #308


What I did:
STAMPS: So Hoppy Together (SU! Sale-A-Bration 2019) stamp set.
CARDSTOCK & PAPER: Lemon Lime Twist(SU!) card base: cut 10 x 4.25 scored at 5.5, Butterfly after everything was stamped,
Botanical DSP (SU! Sale-A-Bration 2019) cut 5.25 x 4, Scrap of Lemon Lime Twist, scrap of White to stamp the froggy on.  Whisper White(SU!) cut  5.25 x 4, adhering it to the card inside using Tear Tape’ ,
INK: Lemon Lime Twist (SU!), Black(SU!)
Other: Stampin' Up! Colored pencils, Snail Adhesive(SU!) Tear & Tape (SU!), Stampin' Dimensionals, Simply Scored (SU!) Scissor snips
TECHNIQUE:
Nothing fancy here, just stamped The froggy on the white paper.  I colored one in with green pencil, the other, I only colored in the belly.  Not sure which one I like more.

Products available at my Stampin' Up Store:
Remember, through the month of March, for every $50 of product you purchase, you get free items from the Sale-A-Bration catalog!

No comments:

Post a Comment