Friday, April 22, 2022

Plant Based Eating


I am vegetarian and my family is not. Most of my life we have never been able to eat at the same time or even the same meals.  Once Epicure entered our lives, that all changed. Not only does my family love the Easy Peasy Tacos and Bolognese, I can start most meals vegetarian and then separate out helpings, add the different proteins.  It's WIN-WIN and we eat together!!!


There are many nights that we all eat the same meal, and everything is seasoned so well, the family doesn't mind that it doesn't contain Meat.


Check out a little more on Plant-based eating: Plant Based Eating 101








Easy Peasy Tacos- Just add water. Get yours here



Join my fun Facebook Community. We have giveaways, cooking tips, Epicure updates, and more: Join Here
Check out the hundreds of options and try something new today my direct order link: suzannedekorsi.epicure.com For ideas and suggestions check out my Storefront: Suzanne's Epicure Storefront Link

No comments:

Post a Comment