Thursday, April 16, 2020

Time for sharing






April has proven to be a very busy month.  Spring Break was lovely, but this remote learning thing is
rough on everyone.  I love how understanding my staff has been at the speed at which I get back to everyone's tech. needs.  I fall asleep, right away every night.  Exhausted.

We just recently had a  card challenge with my girls and here are some of the beautiful cards that came from that.  I am making an attempt to mail something out every day.  I certainly have plenty of cards to do that.
Love this cute fold:
 There's a perfect place for a message on the white space on other side and it won't be seen until the card is opened.  Love the paper- Stanpin' Up!













This was my contribution- Smile-  I thought this was a perfect card to send out, now.  Everyone could use a reminder to smile.  Great use of the oval within another oval to create a frame.




I will be happy to share my Smile card tutorial in a future post.

Until then...
SMILE 







No comments:

Post a Comment