Thursday, August 8, 2019

Cute as an Elephant


Less is More and CAS(E) this Sketch
Isn't that a phrase?  Needed to create a Get Well card and wanted to combine some of this week's challenge. Less is More has a color challenge. CAS(E) this sketch had a fun sketch this week that I will be entering my elephant card in.




















I used an older stamp set and dug deep into my scrap pile to get the colors. I stamped the elephant using grey and colored it in with colored pencils.



I hope the intended recipient will enjoy this cute card.

3 comments:

  1. Such a fun make and well done on combining the LIM colour challenge and the CASe this sketch

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card and sure to cheer anyone up! Thanks for joining us at Less is More.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute, I love the naive style (don't know if that translates in English but I hope you get what I mean lol) of the elephant and great use of scraps too! Thank you for joining us at Less Is More!

    ReplyDelete