Sunday, March 11, 2018

So In Love


GDP #128

In the need of some Anniversary and Wedding cards.  I think this fits the bill.  I've been anxious to use some new products that were just delivered, this week.  I ordered Petal Passion memories and More card pack.  This was on back order for awhile.  I actually forgot the reason I ordered it, but I love it. I also placed an order to get items from the new Sale-A-Bration Catalog.  I received  the Blossoming Basket Stamp set, and Basket Weave folder set for free.

I'm using this design in The Global Design Project this week. Steffi Helmschrott is the guest designer and she created a beautiful card.  I took inspiration from the Business size card and was inspired by some of the other samples using the basketweave folder.









What I did: Stamps and Products: Petal passion Memories and more card pack (SU! 2018 Sale-A-Bration) Sentiment: So In Love (SU!) Cardstock & Paper: Whisper White(SU!) cut 8 x 8 1/2 scored at 4, Dark grey 3.75 x 8.25 adhering it to the card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals 2 x 5.25 strip of Velum, (SU!)
Ink: Momento- Tuxedo Black Basic Black ink(SU!)  Mini Dimensionals (SU!) Snail Adhesive(SU!) Tear & Tape (SU!) Simply Scored (SU!) Scissor snips, Triple Banner Punch (SU!), Stitched Framelits (SU!)






No comments:

Post a Comment