Wednesday, August 14, 2019

Fall/Holiday Catalog Sneak Peak

Being a Stamping' Up! Demonstrator has its perks! I was able to get  look at the Fall/Holiday Catalog last month.  Better than that, I was able to place an order.  I've been playing a bit since it's all arrived.  Here are a few of my products. If I wasn't dealing with a back injury I would have much, much more.

I'm so excited to share the new catalog with all my customers.  If you are not a customer of mine- reach out- I would be happy to have you join us on our stamping and paper craft adventure.  I've included step by step directions on making this treat holder using Stampin' Up! DSP reversible paper.  This is thick paper that makes great boxes, treat bags, and holders! Treat holder directions are at the bottom.

Here is a sneak peak of some of my favorite products:


May absolute favorite is this 'Feels Like Frost' Paper and Die cuts.  This paper is gorgeous! This would make a very simple card front as well as some beautiful background paper for a scrapbook page.




If you can click on the image and zoom in, you will really get to see the beautiful detail.



Toile Tidings.  I had to have this entire suite.  Check out the distinctive Cardinal stamp.  This is one of the samples I played with above.
The paper is beautiful and this is
12 x 12 DSP













Night Before Christmas is some beautiful 6 x 6 double sided paper.  There's the cutest stamp set that coordinates. There is also an entire kit that all the pieces, directions are included for several projects.


Hope you liked the sneak peak. I will get out the Catalogs to all my customers Sept. 4!
IN the mean time here are the directions for the Easy Treat Holder.  I did this with 6 x 6 paper, but if you want a larger treat holder, start with a larger square.


No comments:

Post a Comment