Saturday, January 20, 2018

Valentine's Day

What are you doing for Valentine's Day? This is one of the days during the year the school, that I work at, has classroom celebrations.  The students give each other Valentines, students dress in pink and red, and the PTO organizes games and activities  It's great fun!  As an adult I don't have much reason to pass out Valentines.  I'll give one to my hubby and to my daughter.  I don't tend to pass them out to my friends, nor my daughter's friends- she's 19 - today! I did want to work on some Valentine ideas to see what I may go with.  Today I created this Valentine, based off the sketch by Donna Mikasa from over at Cas(e) this sketch.
Cas(e) this sketch challenge #255
What I did/supplies I used:
Simon Says Stamp! January Card Kit of the Month - all paper and cut outs from this kit.
Simon Says Stamp! December Kit Glittery silver paper
Paper Snips
This week's sketch
Dimensionas (SU!)
Inspiration from Case(e) This Sketch by Donna Mikasa



I subscribe to Simon Says Stamp! Card Kit of the Month.  All these supplies are from the January kit.  The glittery silver paper is leftover from the December Card kit.  There was no stamping involved with this card.  I just cut out these pieces, layered and glued them down. 





I love getting these kits every month.  I subscribe to Stampin' Up! Paper Pumpkin, too.  The kits come on different days.  It's so exciting to open these boxes as soon as they come in.





Supplies:

paper snips



Mini Dimensions



1 comment: