Sunday, January 21, 2018

Twice as Nice



I'm trying to get in the habit of making two cards at the same time.  Once I sketch out an idea and I play around with images- I may as well make 2 cards.  Here is the card I am submitting for this week's Global Design Challenge. I love the idea of a challenge just giving you the color palette.  The Sweet Sugarplum and Peekaboo Peach compliment each other so nicely.  I'm not so sure how I feel about the Bermuda Bay in there.  I created this card using two of my favorite items, right now.  I used the Stitched framelits and the Party Panda Sale-A-Bration set.  One card I used the Sweet Sugarplum as the card base, the other I used white.  I like the sweet sugarplum.  I also popped the little Panda guy up using dimensionals.









What I did:
Stamps and Products:
Party Panda (SU! 2018 Sale-A-Bration)
Sentiment: Cool Treats (SU!)
Sweet Sugarplum cardstock(SU!) cut 11x 4.25 scored at 5.5, 2 x 4.25 strip, & a scrap for the balloon
Peekaboo Peach cardstock(SU!) 5.25 x 4
Bermuda Bay cardstock(SU!) Large stitched framelit
Whisper White cardstock(SU!) Second to the large framelit
Basic Black ink
Mini Dimensionals (SU!)
Stitched Framelits




Triple Banner Punch


Cool Treats

Party Pandas

 













No comments:

Post a Comment