Friday, January 5, 2018

Thank you, Sympathy

Thank you cards are fun to make.  Sympathy cards are pretty straight forward. But, a thank you for your sympathy was a little more challenging.  My mother-in-law passed away over the holiday.  The outpouring of cards, flowers, and donations for my father-in-law was overwhelming.  I was tasked to create the thank you cards.  I was also tasked with he message inside (even more difficult).  I decided to go with the Heartfelt Blooms Sale-A-Bration set to create these cards.  I think this card would look even better with the tent fold- cut paper 11in x 4.25 in and score at 5.5in.
Stamp Set: Heartfelt Blooms(SU!)
Ink: Black Momento
Cardstock: Daffodil Delight, Basic Black, Basic Gray(SU!)
Embellishments:Gray silk ribbon (Michaels), small silver brad(Michaels)





1 comment:

  1. Yeah! Love your new blog! Congrats. Very sweet thank you for your sympathy card.

    ReplyDelete